UK-based suppliers, applicators and trainers. Call us today to get a free sample : 01604 644604
Located in Northampton, One to One Engravers has close to two decades of Chemical Etching providing high quality products with fine and intricate details.
This process is considered as a highly accurate manufacturing process that allows to produce metal parts with high precision. Chemical Etching uses baths of temperature regulated etching chemicals to carefully remove selective material in order to produce parts in designed shape.
Benefits and Key Features:
- Cost Effective with shorter Lead time.
- Allows more design flexibility
- Deburring is not required
- Suitable when you want to create complex, multi layer and high precision metal parts
- Flexible and scalable Process
- Possibility to etch almost any metal
- Complexity of design is not an issue for this process
- Parts produced are burr-free
- intricate colour infilled achieved
Our team can produce fine details, as fine as 0.35mm. This allows our multi colour fills to look as though there is no gap where 1 colour ends and another begins