UK-based suppliers, applicators and trainers. Call us today to get a free sample : 01604 644604
Rotary Engraving is the the kind of engraving done with a rotating cutting tool in a motorised spindle. The cutter cuts into the material surface to a pre determined depth and produces a groove of the same shape and dimension of the cutter.
Many of our tools and techniques used for this process have been expertly devolved and designed to increase quality, speed and reduce cost. Some of these techniques have been patented in the UK as well as overseas. One to One Engravers has pioneered these innovations so that we can deliver top quality engraving at a very cost effective pricing structure. This is what our customers demand and we deliver exactly the same as per their expectations. Our aim is to provide a truly bespoke experience for all our customers, from the products manufactured for the trade to personalised gifts. As a result, we ensure top quality delivered in the promised time frame. We can engrave onto all types of laminates, st steel, brass, aluminium, diabond, slate plaques, wood and acrylics.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Environmentally friendly due to no creation of fumes or residue
- Allows the use of different size cutting tools
- PVC is toxic when layered, but not when rotary engraved
- Possible to create beveled edge cutouts
- Possibility to mark metals including stainless steel without the extra time and expense as compared to chemical coating
- Cost effective as compared to laser